Celebrate World Ocean's Day with Us!
June 8, 2019 6-10 pm @ Jupiter Inlet Properties
Come One, Come All for this One Week to Go - One Day Sale with Exclusive Discounts from Eco-friendly local brands!
Exactly one week before the 220 Crossing Crusaders embark on their Epic 80 mile Ocean paddle from Bimini to FL - we welcome you to gather your family and friends and join us along with like-minded Ocean Lovers for this (family friendly) fun-filled and educational exhibit of Eco-Friendly brands and products with music, food, and drinks!
It gets better!!! 10% from each vendors sales will go towards the Paddle Team of your choice! Simply let the vendor know the team name at the time of purchase and we will handle the rest!!!
Ocean Lovin' Vendors:
• MG Surfline: High-Quality Designer Eco-Swimwear and Activewear, made from Recycled Plastic Bottles
• One World Zero Waste: Reusable Replacements for Single Use Plastics
• Wahine Warriors: Lifting Female Spirits Through Surf Therapy
• Hidden.Water: Canned Still Water
• On the Beach: Best Beach Holiday Booking
• Bali Colors: Beachwear from Bali, Indonesia
• Jungle Mama: All Natural, Eco-Friendly Skincare Products
• Carve Surf & Coffee: Carve Your Own Path, Surfing, Coffee and Sharing
Ocean Lovin' Eats: Bolay - Gluten Free, Clean Eating
There's more!!! Watch the talented, local boho-style artist Derek LaRosa as he custom paints 2 surfboards to be raffled off at the event! One board will be a Piper's Angels Foundation theme and the other will be a Clean Ocean, Sustainable Living theme - perfect for any wall in your home or office!!!
This incredible Ocean race known as Crossing for a Cure, hosted by Piper's Angels Foundation was inspired due to the enormous health benefits of this wondrous Salty Ocean for those living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, genetic disease that causes persistent lung infections and limits the ability to breathe.
"Inspire Every Breath"